Friday, October 14, 2011

Putting together the magazine~

It's that time of the year again..... 

Where we go to Kinkos to print Virtuous Women Magazine!  I've always considered writing an article on what goes into publishing a magazine and then putting together, but I usually forget the idea when printing comes along again or forget to bring my camera along!

This time we were able to use the handy-dandy Mac with photo booth to act as a camera (since my camera has once again taken ill...  ;)).

Enjoy the pictures!

Laying out all the pages in the correct order.... 
I soon found that doing five at a time helped greatly speed up the process!
Here's a view of mostly everything~ except the papers on the chair!  I had paper literally everywhere- making it quite confusing. :)

Ta-da!  The complete issue!  Complete with a sneak-peek of the cover. :)

Contact us here to find out how to get a copy!

Posted By: Shiloh

No comments: